You can request medication that you have had from us previously and that has been agreed as a repeat drug via a number of means.
- Drop your repeat request form or fill a slip in at reception desk
- Phone the practice on 0115 84 68888
- Via the web at Patient online (if registered)
- Post your request slip to us
Allow 48 hours (week day) – though we aim for 24 hr
- If expecting the prescription posted back you must enclosed a self-addressed envelope
- If you have never had the medication from us previously or the medication is 12 months old or was only intended for one off use, you will need to make an appointment with the doctor.
You can elect to use Boots chemist in the same building. They would accept your repeats, get them filled and prepare them for you to collect two days later.
*On-Line Access through the EMIS ACCESS system is available to all registered patients. However, you require a password and username. These can be obtained from reception but at busy times you may need to leave a slip and we will post them to you. When you receive the username and password follow the instructions in electronic services.