Health and Wellbeing
The Health and Wellbeing Team is here to support you,
because health and wellbeing is more than just physical health.
Follow us on Twitter
Visit us on Facebook
- Lifestyle advice
- Weight management
- Stress management
- Emotional support
- Financial and housing support
- Mental health
- Group activities and support
- And so much more....
Health and Wellbeing Coach
- Lifestyle advice and support i.e. physical activity, nutrition, sleep, stress and weight management
- Supports healthy lifestyle changes and behaviours through small progress goals
- Self referral - Email: Emma.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Social and emotional support for anyone who is feeling lonely or isolated or needs support with their mental health.
- Offers financial and housing support by helping connect people to the right services.
- Connects people to community groups and services through hand-holding.
- Self referral - Email: Debbie.email@example.com
- Supports engagement in activities, roles and routines that is affected by physical or mental health
- Group health education - specifically self-management
So contact reception today to book an appointment
Wednesday's @ 11:00 - 12:00
11:00 - 11:15 Check-in with each others progress and recap previous session.
11:15 – 11:50 Group discussion around struggles and weekly topic
11:50 - 12:00 Goal setting and summary
Routine, weightloss and health
Nutrition – Carbs/sugar
Nutrition – Fats
Nutrition – Food labels
Psychology of eating (hunger/boredom/emotional)
Stress and sleep
Restrictions with weight loss
Dealing with triggers
- Recap and going forward
Tai Chi sessions every Wednesday @ 15:00 - 16:00 (Via Zoom)
These are FREE sessions, with no obligation to commit, just come give Tai Chi a try!
A great opportunity to try something new, keep active and reduce stress
Email Emma.Swearman@nhs.net for the meeting ID and passcode.
Walk for Wellbeing
A walking group every Wednesday at 13:30
Aimed to improve Mental, social and physical wellbeing
These workshops will explore 4 different relaxation techniques across 4 weeks. The sessions are open to all patients, to help explore relaxation and improve self-management of mental health.
These sessions will take place 4pm on Thursdays.
If you are wanting to be booked on to the sessions please ring reception to book on.
On booking you will be booked on to all 4 consecutive weeks.
Health and Wellbeing coffee morning
Drop by for a free drink and snack and some Health and Wellbeing advice
Opportunity to speak to our Health and Wellbeing Coach and Occupational Therapist
No appointment needed just turn up
For anyone who would like to plan and create a community garden and allotment.
Open to anyone who wants to get involved, whether you're a patient, student or staff member.