Latest News

COVID Vaccine Queries: Information for patients vaccinated abroad or home countries.

Vaccine Data Resolution Service (VDRS)

The Vaccine Data Resolution Service (VDRS) aims to resolve missing or incorrect vaccination records for people vaccinated in England who have a current NHS number and are registered with a GP practice in England. This can be accessed by calling 119 and asking to be referred to the Vaccine Data Resolution Service.

At the moment vaccines administered overseas cannot be recorded in the UK National Immunisation Management system (NIMS) which is the system used to show your vaccination status in the NHS App.  Therefore, the ability to show any “overseas” Vaccination Certificate and request a Vaccination Passport is not currently available from the NHS.

This issue is being worked on at a national level and an update is expected shortly.  We will update you further as soon as we know more.

Any queries regarding this issue need to be directed to NHS 119 or to NHS App support rather than the GP practice:

COVID Long Recovery Advice

For information on the NHS App and demonstrating your COVID-19 vaccination status when travelling abroad see the links below.

Demonstrating your COVID-19 vaccination status when travelling abroad - GOV.UK (

Get your NHS COVID Pass letter

Use this service to get a letter showing your coronavirus (COVID-19) vaccination status. 

Get your NHS COVID Pass letter - NHS (

You can use this letter if you're travelling abroad, or going to an event, and need proof you've had your COVID-19 vaccination

2021 Newsletter

All the latest updates on what's going on and how to get involved 

To view or download the January 2021 Newsletter

click here: 2021 Newsletter

Health News from the BBC and the NHS

BBC Health
NHS Choices Behind the Headlines
Call 111 when you need medical help fast but it’s not a 999 emergencyNHS ChoicesThis site is brought to you by My Surgery Website