Health and Wellbeing
The Health and Wellbeing Team is here to support you,
because health and wellbeing is more than just physical health.
- Lifestyle advice
- Weight management
- Stress management
- Emotional support
- Mental health
- Group activities and support
- And so much more....
Health and Wellbeing Coach
- Lifestyle advice and support i.e. physical activity, nutrition, sleep, stress and weight management
- Supports healthy lifestyle changes and behaviours
- Self referral - Email: Emma.email@example.com
- Social and emotional support for anyone who is feeling lonely or isolated or needs support with their mental health.
- Connects people to community groups and services
- Self referral - Email: Debbie.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Supports engagement in activities, roles and routines that is affected by physical or mental health
- Group health education - specifically self-management
Mental Health Advisor
- Supports individuals to self-manage mental health issues and disorders.
- Provides person centred emotional and psychological assistance
So contact reception today to book an appointment
Tai Chi sessions every Monday morning @ 9:30 - 10:15 (via Zoom) and Wednesday afternoons @ 14:00 - 15:00
These are FREE sessions, with no obligation to commit, just come along and give Tai Chi a try!
The sessions will take place outside in Cripps Health Centre's garden (weather depending).
A great opportunity to try something new, meet new people and move to music with social distancing
Email Emma.Swearman@nhs.net to book or visit https://www.nottingham.ac.uk/sport/engage/index.aspx